[rap-dev] 3.0-maintenance branch based on master

Hi all,

we've been discussing this some weeks ago: When is the best time to create the 3.0-maintenance branches?

I'd say: Today, because I would like to start building Mars RC3 based on the maintenance branch instead of master. This will give us one more RC in cases there are any problems.

If nobody objects, I would create the necessary branches from 'master' this evening before we start with the build for RC3.

Thanks,
Markus

Back to the top