Re: [rap-dev] Question about reuse themes on custom Widgets

Hi,

please use the RAP Newsgroup for those kind of questions (see [1]).
The mailing list is reserved for discussions regarding RAP
development.

But before you ask your questions there, please check [2] to
understand why you should NOT extend SWT widgets other than Composite
or Canvas.

Regards, Ralf

[1] http://eclipse.org/rap/support/
[2] http://www.eclipse.org/swt/faq.php#subclassing