Re: [rap-dev] RAP incubation bugs

Hi Austin,

I agree with you that a separate inbox would be good to have.
Thanks for the offer to help, however the process seems straightforward as I found out. I just asked the webmasters to create a new inbox that serves as the default assignee for the incubator component. As soon as the inbox is created, I will add the component.

Regards
Rüdiger