Re: [ptp-user] Mars: Action Set Availability

On Monday, August 03, 2015 01:00:05 PM Dr. Christoph Pospiech wrote:
> 3. If I first import a project from git (so the project list is no longer
>      empty) and then do the above exercise, everything goes smoothly.
>
> Please advise whether I should open a bug report or whether the
> documentation needs an update ("never enable git action set
> before you have a git controlled project in the workspace").

Hi,

I have to correct myself - now I can reproduce crashes even in scenario 3
as described above. This time I left all thge crash reporting finish properly.
It appears that the Ubuntu crash reporting either finishes Java or Java
dies by itself - before the Eclipse error reporter could  report any errors.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech
High Performance & Parallel Computing