[ptp-user] (no subject)

Hi, everyone!

I am trying to make a new Target Configuration for the system I use, which is called PJM.

I have created <control-data> element, which defines interface for setting some parameters and generating script file for running jobs.

Now I want to add monitoring functionality, but cannot find any documentation, except that you have to set scheduler type (https://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/designs/Resource_Manager_Configuration#The_monitor-data_Element)

Also I've found a couple of broken links:

Kind regards,
Peter

Back to the top