Re: [ptp-user] Debugging MPICH2 Jobs

Hi,

Unfortunately debugging MPICH2 jobs is not currently supported. The reason is that when MPICH2 switched from the mpd launcher to the new hydra launcher (this happened around version 1.3, I think), there is now no way to find out the MPI ranks for each of the processes being launched, and what node they have been launched on. This used to be done using the mpdlistjobs command, but this is now no longer available. If you are able to find another way to obtain this information, then I'd be happy to look at getting debugging working again.

Regards,
Greg