Re: [ptp-user] Sync GCC Build Output Parser Missing

Hello John,

thank you for the hint. I installed the PTP 6.0.4 successfully.

However, when I use the provider “Sync GCC Builtin Compiler Settings”, I get some wrong include paths.

In “project properties -> c/c++ general -> preprocessor include paths” in the tab “entries” there are multiple paths detected that look like this:

“//connection.nameC:/usr/local/include”

Connection.name is the name I have defined for the remote tools connection.

Somehow, after the connection there is always a “C:” in every path detected by the “Sync GCC Builting Compiler Settings”-Provider.

If the “C:” would be gone, the path should be correct in my opinion, as I am working on a Linux Remote Host.

Can someone please tell me what could be the problem here?

Best regards,

Markus