[ptp-user] Sync GCC Build Output Parser Missing

Hello everybody,

I am trying to set up a synchronized project with my PTP. Therefore I have some issues with the indexer not finding my libraries on the remote machine.

I tried to use this tutorial http://help.eclipse.org/juno/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.ptp.doc.user%2Fhtml%2FremoteTools.html where the headline “Discovering the remote environment” could solve my problem. However, I cannot complete the instructions there, because in my project settings simply the providers "Sync GCC Build Output Parser" and "Sync GCC Builtin Compiler Settings" are not available. I only have the other providers displayed in the picture in the help section.

I am using Eclipse Juno SR1 and have installed everything I could find related to PTP from the Juno update site and the PTP update site (http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/updates/juno).

Can someone please let me know what I need to do, to get those 2 providers in my project?

Thanks in advance!

Markus

Back to the top