[ptp-user] error when setting run configurations

Hi,

I followed the instruction of “intro to creating MPI projects” in PTP HELP to create a “MPI Hello World C Project”.

I go to “run configurations”à”parallel application”à”Resources” and setup new connection for local machine(I just want to test the program on the local machine). For “host information”, I pick Localhost and then input username and password for my account, and a launch error shows up when I finish:

ompi_info Exited with value:127

/bin/sh: ompi_info: not found

Reason:

ompi_info Exited with value:127

/bin/sh: ompi_info: not found

I have tested ompi_info –a –parseable in the shell, it is fine. I have added openmpi-1.6.3/bin to PATH. I also set Environment variable PATH in c/c++ àbuildàEnvironment in Eclipse Preferences. Is there anything else I could try to fix it? Thank you very much!

Tools I using: PTP 6.0, openmpi-1.6.3

Xingyu

Back to the top