From:        Christoph Pospiech <Christoph.Pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        02/18/2013 02:10 PM
Subject:        Re: [ptp-user] ptp-user] Testing for Parallel Package Juno SR2 (RC4        build) ** LSF support
Sent by:        ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

On Sunday, February 17, 2013 8:23:54 Beth Tibbitts wrote:
> It gets created when you launch a monitor

Beth,

thanks for the hint - that did the trick.
By "that" I mean the following.
* rm -rf $HOME/.eclipsesettings
* start eclipse
* open the system monitoring perspective
* create and start a monitor of FSF type.

That said, the monitor crashes immediately ("server finished with exit code 1"). Should I expect that ?

But at least a new copy of $HOME/.eclipsesettings was created, which contained the file $HOME/.eclipsesettings/rms/LSF/query_queues.pl . Also when attempting to create a run configuration with Target System Configuration == "IBM Platform LSF", the first screen no longer crashes, but shows a table of LSF parameters and their values. I guess that is what I should see.

There is still the point why I had to remove $HOME/.eclipsesettings and recreate it first.
--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech
High Performance & Parallel Computing