Re: [ptp-user] Testing for Parallel Package Juno SR2 (RC4 build) ** LSF support

It gets created when you launch a monitor

On Feb 17, 2013 3:38 AM, "Christoph Pospiech" <Christoph.Pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

trying to generate a run configuration that uses LSF, I am stopped with the
following error.
perl exited with value: 2
Can't open perl script:
"/u/pospiech/.eclipsesettings/rms/LSF/query_queues.pl": no such file or
directory.

Eventually, the error message was correct -
pospiech@i06n132:~$ ls .eclipsesettings/rms/
COBALT_BG/   LL/          MPICH2/      PBS/         SLURM/       TORQUE/
GRIDENGINE/  LL_BG/       OPENMPI/     PE/          SLURM_ALPS/  TORQUE_ALPS/

means - no LSF.

I scratched ~/.eclipsesettings and restarted Eclipse, hoping to force Eclipse
to regenerate it - to no avail.

How do I  force Eclipse to regenerate ~/.eclipsesettings from scratch ?

Presumably the error occurred because there was already an  ~/.eclipsesettings
present on the target host, but without the LSF directory ? And Eclipse failed
to scratch and recreate it thereby adding the LSF directory ?

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech
High Performance & Parallel Computing