Re: [ptp-user] Testing for Parallel Package Juno SR2 (RC4 build) ** convert to photran synchronized project

http://eclipse.org/downloads/index-developer.php?release=juno

> If you find problems, you can reply to this thread (preferably by adding

> something to the end of the subject line about what you found, so we can

> keep them straight)

The following is based on the build

http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/juno/download/20130214-1223/

I imported a project from git as general project, converted to a C/C++ Makefile project (Linux gcc toolchain), converted to a Fortran project and used the wizard to convert that to a synchronized project.

It appears that the screens under

project manager->Properties->C/C++ Build and

project manager->Properties->Fortran Build

are the same and even have the same values - When Environment variables are changed in one place, the change is reflected in the other place as well. This is as it should be.

But the sub menus "Synchronization" and "Environment management" appear only in C/C++ Build, even for a Fortran project. For the course, this was confusing having to look at C/C++ Build for a Fortran project. For me this looks like a minor change, but it would help a lot, particularly for new users.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech

High Performance & Parallel Computing

Phone: +49-351 86269826

Mobile: +49-171-765 5871

E-Mail: christoph.pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx

IBM Deutschland GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter

Geschäftsführung: Martina Koederitz (Vorsitzende), Reinhard Reschke, Dieter Scholz, Gregor Pillen, Joachim Heel, Christian Noll

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14562 / WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940

Back to the top