Re: [ptp-user] Testing for Parallel Package Juno SR2 (RC1 build) ** convert to synchronized project

Christoph, RC3 was bad, there was a regression in RSE.... RC4 should be available shortly and we hope it fixes it.... stay tuned.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Christoph Pospiech ---02/13/2013 02:26:10 PM---On Saturday, January 19, 2013 12:00:07 Beth Tibbitts wChristoph Pospiech ---02/13/2013 02:26:10 PM---On Saturday, January 19, 2013 12:00:07 Beth Tibbitts wrote: > Go to the Eclipse downloads page, clic

Christoph Pospiech <Christoph.Pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx>

ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx,

02/13/2013 02:26 PM

Re: [ptp-user] Testing for Parallel Package Juno SR2 (RC1 build) ** convert to synchronized project

    Sent by:

ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://eclipse.org/downloads/index-developer.php?release=juno

> If you find problems, you can reply to this thread (preferably by adding
> something to the end of the subject line about what you found, so we can
> keep them straight)

Beth,

I tried to use the convert C/C++ or Fortran project to synchronized project, but this wizard hang the Eclipse session at "Initializing remote services: RSE". I had to kill the whole Eclipse session. I retried three times - this appears to be reproducible. This wizard went smoothly with SR1 (means also - this went smoothly during the course).
--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech
High Performance & Parallel Computing