[ptp-user] parallel runtime configuration "IBM LoadLeveler"

Hi,

I just used the parallel runtime configuration "IBM LoadLeveler" with a local
host ThinkPad T400 (Kubuntu 12.04.1) and remote host POWER6 cluster with AIX
6.1. This went almost smoothly. To amend the "almost" in the previous
statement I would like to make the following suggestion.

Is it possible to preset the entries for STDOUT and STDERR with
$(host).$(jobid).$(stepid).[out|err] ? Currently, the default value is empty.
If you leave it that way, the job is run, but the system is *very silent*
about the outcome and results. The behavior is as if the current default is
/dev/null for STDOUT and STDERR, which is not desirable.
--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech
High Performance & Parallel Computing
Phone: +49-351 86269826
Mobile: +49-171-765 5871
E-Mail: christoph.pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx
IBM Deutschland GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Martina Koederitz (Vorsitzende), Reinhard Reschke, Dieter
Scholz, Gregor Pillen, Joachim Heel, Christian Noll
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB
14562 / WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940

Back to the top