[ptp-user] synchronized project: Failed to find an ancestor for build configuration ?

Here is an additional observation following my previous post:

When I go to the properties for my project, I get the following message if I go to C/C++ Build -> Synchronize: "The current displayed page contains invalid values" and I cannot see this page (stays on the previous one).

Let me know what kind of info I can give you to help...

Best,
Stephane

Back to the top