Re: [ptp-user] next user call

The PTP User call is on the 4th Wednesday of each month, 2pm ET, 1pm CT
-- so that's Wed Feb 23 this month.
More info here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/PTP_User_Meetings
which may be updated prior to the meeting

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for "Jay Alameda" ---02/17/2011 12:22:07 PM---Dear PTP User Community -"Jay Alameda" ---02/17/2011 12:22:07 PM---Dear PTP User Community -

"Jay Alameda" <jalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"'PTP User list'" <ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

02/17/2011 12:22 PM

[ptp-user] next user call

    Sent by:

ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear PTP User Community –

We are approaching our next monthly user call – I would like to ask for your suggestions on topics to cover – looking over my notes from our last call, I see that there was interest in a session dedicated to Photran, also, I believe, an offer to cover a session on configuring external tools for use within PTP, and then a desire to be able to simplify configurations for users – from the current practice within PTP (this was motivated out of a workshop requirement – but I believe is generically a good thing to consider).

Thanks – I’ll be sending out call coordinates, and agenda, later this week – I hope to hear from you as to what you think is important to discuss at this month’s call –

Jay