Re: [ptp-user] Specified resource manager does not have a default queue

Hello.

This seems to be an artifact of the communication between proxy and user interface.  It seems to occur if you submit a job too soon after the resource manager has been started.  Usually if you wait 30 seconds and resubmits, it will not recur.

Given that our plans are to eliminate the use of a server proxy in our next release, this issue should automatically disappear.

However, I will go ahead and open a bug on this for version 4.0, though I'm not sure that we currently have the resources to solve it before the service release of Helios in February.

Thank you for the input, I'll see what can be done.  In the meantime, see if waiting 30-40 seconds helps.

Al