Re: [ptp-user] Bug report... FileTools.java

Yes, that was the problem. The HEAD branch works. There are some other issues ("AbstractProxyRuntimeSystem: invalid attribute for definition" shows up about a million places in the workspace error log), but you may be working on these.

So I have a question or two about the usage of the PTP job submission framework.

First, the jobs list. It seems to show all running jobs, not just mine, and it doesn't seem to be particularly aware of which job is mine. Is it supposed to be like that?

Secondly, it doesn't seem to have a memory of which jobs it has submitted and whether they have completed or failed. Should it? Am I missing a configuration step?

What is the main benefit to running through PTP rather than logging in and typing llsubmit or qsub?

Cheers,
Steve