[ptp-dev] November PTP meetings

As Greg noted last month, no meeting is planned this month for tomorrow (Second Tuesday) and we will keep this meeting time open for an "on-demand" meeting if needed.
[1]
Last month's agenda page has some dates for builds and other milestones for reference, including Luna and Mars build dates. [3]

Next week is SC14 in New Orleans - PTP BOF is Wednesday Nov 19 at 5:30 pm. [2]
I won't be attending SC this year, but look forward to hearing about it!

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts

Back to the top