Re: [ptp-dev] 8.1 branch

I’ve created a ptp_8_1 branch for bug fixes to 8.1. Please remember to merge these into master. Anything requiring a minor or major version increment should go into master.

We can use master for SR2 provided it's only a minor version increment. If we need a major version increment, we should wait for the Mars release.

Greg