From: SC14 Submissions <do_not_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 2:38 PM
Subject: BoF modifications and schedules
To: tibbittsb@xxxxxxx

Greetings BoF Organizers,

If you need to modify the details of your BoF (abstract, organizers, time-slots, address reviewer concerns, etc) please email bofs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx first so that we might grant proper permissions in the online system for these modifications.

Also, expect to receive an email in the next few days with a tentative scheduled time for your BoF session.  We will make every effort to accommodate requests, but we must have all sessions assigned by 15 Sept. 2014.

Once again, we thank you for taking part in this years strong BoF program and we look forward to seeing you in New Orleans.

Best Regards,

Dorian Arnold and Kurt Ferreira
SC'14 BoF co-Chairs

Back to the top