[ptp-dev] Proper use of IRemoteConnection.setWorkingDirectory()

Everyone,

I am trying to set the working directory of a remote connection by calling IRemoteConnection.setWorkingDirectory(). The JavaDoc says that the path specified needs to be absolute and valid, so I am sending the name of a previously created (~6months back) directory called, for example, /home/jay/scratch. However, calling IRemoteConnection.getWorkingDirectory() always returns the original working directory, in this case /home/jay.

My code is essentially the same as:

connection.setAddress(host);
connection.setUsername(name);
connection.setPassword(password);
connection.open(null);
connection.setWorkingDirectory("/home/jay/scratch");

Am I missing something?

Thanks for your time!

Jay

--