Re: [ptp-dev] ResourcesTab Open Connection dialog

I think Greg is working on this, it came up yesterday in some of our meetings.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Christopher Navarro ---04/11/2013 03:50:12 PM---Every time I switch between back to the ResourcesTab Christopher Navarro ---04/11/2013 03:50:12 PM---Every time I switch between back to the ResourcesTab in the Run  configuration dialog, it prompts me

Christopher Navarro <cmnavarr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

04/11/2013 03:50 PM

[ptp-dev] ResourcesTab Open Connection dialog

    Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Every time I switch between back to the ResourcesTab in the Run
configuration dialog, it prompts me with a dialog saying "This
configuration will run a command on the target system "foo". Do you want
to continue. Is this intentional or is there some way we could check to
see if everything has been initialized already and avoid showing this
prompt?

Thanks,
Chris