Re: [ptp-dev] Remote CDT Compiling

Hi,

You need to set up either a synchronized project (using the Synchronized C/C++ new project wizard) or a remote project (using the Remote C/C++ new project wizard). In either case they will be configured to build remotely. For a remote (not synchronized) project, make sure you select of the remote toolchains.

Regards,
Greg