Re: [ptp-dev] LSF script output (for Juno SR2?)

Thank you, Dave, that helps a lot in understanding how it works!

Jay

From: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Dave Wootton [dwootton@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 6:30 AM
To: Parallel Tools Platform general developers
Subject: Re: [ptp-dev] LSF script output (for Juno SR2?)

Jay
In SR2 I'm invoking the bsub command with command line arguments, not a script file. The only option is to click the 'view configuration' button in the run configuration, where the LSF-specific options will appear as attributes named 'LSF_*' where the values are displayed.

I'm working on changing this for Kepler and think I'm pretty close to getting the LSF target system configuration working with a script that's passed as stdin to the bsub command.

I'm looking at the questions posed in your other email now.
Dave