[ptp-dev] LSF Target System Configuration for Kepler complete, ready for use.

Hi
I have completed my implementation work for the LSF target system configuration for Kepler. I'm looking for feedback and problem reports from anyone using LSF.

The significant changes between Juno and Kepler are that I have organized the LSF options into a set of tabbed panes under the resource tab and implemented a better interactive query for job queues, reservations and application classes.

I still have to update the online help, which I expect to get done tomorrow.
Dave

Back to the top