[ptp-dev] Test of LoadLeveler on AIX

Greg
I ran a test of a serial application thru LoadLeveler on my single node 8 core AIX machine with both Juno and Kepler. The nodes view in the system monitoring perspective is updated with a colored rectangle for the first job that is running on the node and when I hover over the rectangle I see the job name. If I submit multiple instances of the same job, they are all running and appear in the active jobs view but the nodes view does not update. I still see only a single colored rectangle for the first job I submitted. If the job ends or I cancel it and refresh the view, then the rectangle changes to the color of the next job.
Dave

Back to the top