[ptp-dev] No Performance Analysis Tools in SR2 RC1

I've been playing around with the SR2 RC1 build and I don't see any ETFw tools included (normally there is at least TAU). The select tool combo says "Specify a valid tool configuration file in Performance Tool preferences". I think something isn't being included in the build because I don't see the plugin "org.eclipse.ptp.etfw.tau", which has the tau xml file.

I also think that text for the combo box needs to change to "Specify a valid tool configuration file in External Tool preferences", the preference is under Parallel Tools > External Tools.

Has anyone else tried the profiling tools and see this issue? Should I open a bug?

Thanks,
Chris

Back to the top