Re: [ptp-dev] Questions about viewer widget in JAXB resource managers

Dave,

I've spent some time looking into (1). The reason you're always seeing a sorted list is that the attributes are stored in a sorted hash so will always be displayed in sorted order. The <include> directive specifies which of the attributes will be displayed, not the order they will be displayed in. The sort attribute just enables sorting on the column.

Regards,
Greg