From: Doug James [mailto:djames@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 7:57 PM
To: jalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: PTP Talk

Jay --

PTP talk is online if you're interested -- http://mediasite.aces.utexas.edu/UTMediasite/Play/a7c998484a97403b88effcb2df460f311d?catalog=3ead8f01-e8c2-4985-ac58-8646be39c432

I thought it went well. Brian Watt from IBM Austin, colleague of Beth and Galen and PTP-synch user, seemed quite pleased. I've had several people follow up regarding plans to give Eclipse and PTP a try. But I'll let you judge for yourself -- I sincerely hope I didn't misrepresent anybody or anything. In any case, thanks for your help.

-- Doug

Back to the top