[ptp-dev] Odd behavior with 'Confirm actions' dialog for switch to System Monitoring perspective in RC2

I created a remote project with a remote target Linux system using the remote C/C++ perspective. I build teh application then invoked the run configuration and filled in the parameters for an IBM Parallel Environment launch. After I click run, I get a popup asking me if I want to switch to the system monitoring perspective. If I click no, the dialog redisplays almost immediately. Sometimes it acts as if clicking the button had no action and other times the dialog flashes rapidly a few times then display. If I click no  a second or third time then the dialog disappears and the application runs. If I click 'yes' I get the same behavior but the perspective does switch to the system monitoring perspective. This is running on Windows 7.
Dave

Back to the top