[ptp-dev] PTP and Parallel Package Juno RC2 testing - Please record your name and test areas, test, and report back

I have updated the test page at http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/testing/6.x

(1) add your name to the test page above
PLEASE PLEASE confirm that your name is on the list of testers
 - please remove the marker that says "(remove this if participating in 6.0)"  if you are testing for us and your name is listed from last year

The Test matrix lists very broad test areas.
I have color-coded it for the categories of (1) ResMgr/target platforms, (2) other technical features, (3) misc features like install, update, help

PLEASE update your name in the test matrix for what you can cover in your testing
I have left most of the names from last year with "##" meaning not updated since last year - so please remove this from your name if you are testing.

(2) do some testing! report to this mailing list when/what you test.
      Open a bug if you find problems.  A handy link to create a bug is on the test wiki page.
      Don't worry about which component you put it in - we can decide that later.  The link puts it in PTP.

Anyone else able to test, please help us make PTP the very best it can be by helping us test.
If you have ANY trouble editing the wiki page, feel free to ask, I'm happy to update your name.
Or just test and report to this mailing list.

And, this post helps to update Jeff's google search hit count on how many times he finds me nagging.
We wouldn't want to disappoint him.  :-)

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Greg Watson ---06/01/2012 09:05:51 AM---Please update the test matrix at http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/Greg Watson ---06/01/2012 09:05:51 AM---Please update the test matrix at http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/testing/6.x Thanks!

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

06/01/2012 09:05 AM

Re: [ptp-dev] Parallel Packace Juno RC2 testing

    Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx