[ptp-dev] Photran Bugzilla Priorities

For the record... I went on my semiannual Photran bug triaging
expedition.  This isn't in the Photran Developer's Guide yet, but I've
settled on using Bugzilla priorities as follows.

P1	Absolutely must be fixed before the next release
P2	Planned for the next release but could slip under extenuating circumstances
P3	New bug/status undetermined/needs to be triaged
P4	Desirable but not planned/resources not allocated
P5	Unlikely to be fixed (under current resource allocations)

Enhancement requests that would otherwise be classified as P5 are
resolved WONTFIX and moved to the wish list at
<http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/photran/wishlist>; this allows the set of
all P5 bugs to serve as a list of known problems rather than a
Christmas List.

On that note, after triaging 90+ bugs, I wonder how many users see me
as Santa Claus and how many see me as the Grinch...

Jeff

Back to the top