Re: [ptp-dev] Moving to GIT

I'm sorry. It's not soup yet.  Sorry.

I will be more patient.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Beth Tibbitts---11/02/2011 01:47:01 PM--->ssh://userid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/gitroot/ptp/org.eclipse.ptp.giBeth Tibbitts---11/02/2011 01:47:01 PM--->ssh://userid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/gitroot/ptp/org.eclipse.ptp.git Does not appear to be correct.

Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

11/02/2011 01:47 PM

Re: [ptp-dev] Moving to GIT

    Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

>ssh://userid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/gitroot/ptp/org.eclipse.ptp.git
Does not appear to be correct.

I tried several perterbations.
It finds no branches.  Repo empty.

Here's exactly what I'm using:
ssh://btibbitts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/gitroot/ptp/org.eclipse.ptp.git

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform
http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Greg Watson ---11/02/2011 09:17:39 AM---A snapshot of the CVS has now been taken. Any changes from noGreg Watson ---11/02/2011 09:17:39 AM---A snapshot of the CVS has now been taken. Any changes from now on will not be reflected in the Git r

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

11/02/2011 09:17 AM

Re: [ptp-dev] Moving to GIT
    Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

A snapshot of the CVS has now been taken. Any changes from now on will not be reflected in the Git repository. I've asked webmaster to make the CVS read-only (apart from doc), but I'm not sure how long this will take.

Regards,
Greg