Re: [ptp-dev] SyncFlag documentation

Okay, I'll commit some comments to the class this week sometime.

The individual sync-local-to-remote and sync-remote-to-local flags are not
used yet. Instead, only the enumsets are used as follows:

NO_FORCE: Do not sync if local files have not changed or other sync threads are waiting.

FORCE: Always sync. This is useful if remote files have changed but not local files.

DISABLE_SYNC: Do bookkeeping only. Do not actually transfer files. This is used when the file system changes, but the user has disabled sync'ing.

Note that the meaning of these flags is subject to change. For example, the NO_FORCE flag might be used later to support caching and avoid sync'ing
on every file system change.

John