Re: [ptp-dev] Remote-to-local sync question

John,

This is perfect. I may need the blocking version.

Will update you when I get everything working correctly.

Many Thanks,
-Alan

On 10/28/2011 02:54 PM, John Eblen wrote:
Hi Alan

You can trigger a sync by calling either "sync" or "syncBlocking" (both static methods) in:
org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.sync.core.SyncManager

The following, for example, calls a non-blocking sync with no exception handling, where "project"
is the project to be sync'ed.

SyncManager.sync(null, project, SyncFlag.FORCE, null);

Note that currently you will receive some warnings because this is not exported API, but it
should still work.

The latest PTP syncs all files, so any new, additional remote files should be added automatically.

Let us know if this works for you.

John