[ptp-dev] Remote-to-local sync question

Hi John and Roland,

Is there a way to programatically force a remote-to-local sync (when working with a remote build configuration) followed by something equivalent to a refresh? This would all need to be PTP 5.0 API compatible. Maybe you can point me to something handy in org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.sync.core, etc?

I've been adding synchronized project support to GEM and have the bulk of the work done. Being able to perform the above operation would help me.

Thanks,
-Alan

--
Alan Humphrey | +1-801-916-2752 | http://www.cs.utah.edu/~ahumphre