[ptp-dev] Sync-enabling GEM

Hi Greg,

I've done the majority of the work to sync-enable GEM using IRemoteInterface, but was unaware that IRemoteInterface was unavailable in 5.0.

Per your suggestion, I'll use the BuildConfigurationManager#getActiveSyncLocationURI() interface directly in 5.0.4 and IRemoteResource interface in HEAD. Until SC though, I'll focus on 5.0.4.

Thanks for the fix in HEAD that allows newly created remote files to be synced locally. I can also say your method for getting the "active" location of a resource, getActiveLocationURI() is very handy.

-Alan

--
Alan Humphrey | +1-801-916-2752 | http://www.cs.utah.edu/~ahumphre

Back to the top