[ptp-dev] XL Fortran Managed Build Support

For the past couple of releases, we have included a feature which supplements Photran with an error parser and managed build support for IBM XL Fortran.

Unfortunately, NCSA doesn't expect to have access to XL Fortran for much longer, and I don't personally have a copy (nor do my colleagues at UIUC).  So, we won't have any way to test it for the Juno release... and I'm reluctant to release a feature that no one has tested.

So... would anyone (perhaps at IBM) be willing to take over the managed build support for XL Fortran?  Hopefully, this would be very low-maintenance -- testing mostly.

If not, my inclination would be to move the error parser into the base distribution and drop managed build support.

Comments/suggestions (or volunteers)?

Jeff

Back to the top