Re: [ptp-dev] PTP release 5.0.3 earlier? (Soon?)

>I would assume we would have another release (5.0.4) before SC11.
Yes that was aimed at you, Wyatt. :-)

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Wyatt Spear ---10/14/2011 12:55:17 PM---Yes, this is fine.  I won't have the ETFw tweaks ready for a Wyatt Spear ---10/14/2011 12:55:17 PM---Yes, this is fine.  I won't have the ETFw tweaks ready for a release this afternoon but as long as t

Wyatt Spear <wspear@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

10/14/2011 12:55 PM

Re: [ptp-dev] PTP release 5.0.3 earlier? (Soon?)

    Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, this is fine.  I won't have the ETFw tweaks ready for a release this afternoon but as long as there is another pre-sc release.
=Wyatt