From: "Galen Arnold" <arnoldg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Parallel Tools Platform general developers" <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 7, 2011 8:47:56 AM
Subject: Re: [ptp-dev] $HOME$HOME

Greg,

No arguments are filled in on that tab in run configurations.
I didn't define anything but the executable path.  Leaving everything else defaulted, it still breaks and doubles up on $HOME$HOME for a local pbs resource.  I've also tried deleting my $HOME/workspace and starting over -- no luck.

-Galen

Galen Arnold
system engineer
NCSA