[ptp-dev] Synchronized Projects Question

Hi John and Roland,

Thanks for your time in today's PTP User's Call and for the work you've put into synchronized projects. I think my work as well as other's in my group will benefit from what you've contributed to PTP.

Right after today's call, I went to covert an existing remote C++ project to a synchronized project and realized this isn't yet supported. Do you have plans to add this support in future PTP releases? For now, it will be good for me to go through the process to better understand the flow.

I'll also do my best to provide feedback as I go forward using synchronized projects.

Best,
-Alan

Back to the top