Re: [ptp-dev] Issues with using ResourceManager

Hayk,

1) It depends how you are submitting the job. If you're using the IResourceManagerControl#submitJob() interface you will get a job ID. You can then pass this job ID to IResourceManagerControl#getJobStatus() to obtain an IJobStatus object. Then call IJobStatus#getStreamsProxy() to get the output streams.

2) I presume you mean a launch configuration rather than a configuration file. Unfortunately there's no way to create a default launch configuration. You need to provide the attributes yourself.

Regards,
Greg