[ptp-dev] PTP builds converted to hudson

Hi,

I've converted the PTP builds to use hudson. There is a nightly build scheduled, and builds will also occur automatically when changes are checked in. The build results are available in http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/builds/hudson/ptp-nightly, which can also be used as an update site. Build failures will generate a message that is sent to ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Note that this is for HEAD only.

For those interested, we're now using maven/tycho to drive the builds. To do this, I've had to modify the PDE build scrips considerably, so the old PDE headless builds will no longer work.

Regards,
Greg

Back to the top