Re: [ptp-dev] ETFW PAPI Remote support

Hi Wyatt,

I also found this 'enter' interpretation to be a problem once or twice.

-Alan

On 09/15/2011 06:49 PM, Wyatt Spear wrote:
Greetings,

It would be nice if the Eclipse CVS commit comment interface interpreted 'enter' as a carriage return instead of 'submit'...

My latest commit included remote support for PAPI and a few relevant underlying fixes and improvements.  I'll have to commit my slides tomorrow, but now they can include PAPI event selection.

Regards,
Wyatt
_______________________________________________ ptp-dev mailing list ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/ptp-dev

Back to the top