[ptp-dev] Issues with using ResourceManager

Hi,

I am trying to submit a job internally from the code. In order to do this, I need to determine the active resource manager and find a way to access it. I was trying to use the "ResourceManagerHost" class (http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/designs/rm_view) which is specified to be in rm.core package. Unfortunately, I was not able to see any of the specified classes or interfaces (http://wiki.eclipse.org/images/6/61/Ptp_resource_manager_view.pdf) in the mentioned package.

Could you please suggest how can the resource manager be accessed internally from the code (without reading any configuration files)?

Best regards,
Hayk

Back to the top