Re: [ptp-dev] Synchronized Project Build Output Location

That's great, thanks!  That will get me the path.  I will need to do a little string juggling to make sure the right executable is found and launched but I can work with this for now.  It will always throw an exception of the project is not of the synchronized variety?  I'm not seeing any other way to check if I need to use this method or not.

The bug is posted.  For me, helper methods to get the IFileSource for built binaries would be ideal, but I'd settle for making the API externally available.

Regards,
Wyatt