[ptp-dev] Resource Manager Info in the Launch Configuration

Greetings,

I can grab the remote connection information from the resource manager available through the PLaunch object when I need to do remote operations at launch time.  However I also need to do some remote file manipulations to populate my launch configuration tabs before launching.  Is there a good/standard way to grab the remote connection info for the selected resource manager (and make sure it is up to date if it is changed) from within a launch configuration tab?

Thanks,
Wyatt Spear

Back to the top