From: "Jay Alameda" <jalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Galen Arnold" <arnoldg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Parallel Tools Platform general developers" <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 7:21:41 PM
Subject: RE: parallel debugger broken in 5.0.1 (was RE: slides posted)

Galen,

One quick question: did you update the SDM using the ptp-proxy-code from
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/builds/5.0.1/I.I201107131351/index.html
(which is found by following the links from
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds/5.0.1) - RC4 hit today, the specific
build link has ptp-proxy components as a bundle... there may be an issue
with out of sync components, which can cause strange issues...

Jay