Re: [ptp-dev] Building live-dvd for terragrid

Are these included in the linux tools packages under Indigo?  I'm not seeing any plugins there that mention gprof or gcov.
Thanks,
Wyatt

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 11:14 AM, Galen Arnold <arnoldg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wyatt,

Could you add: Linux Tools ?

That get gprof and gcov:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Linux_Tools_Project/GCov/User_Guide

-Galen

Galen Arnold
system engineer
NCSA

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wyatt Spear" <wspear@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Parallel Tools Platform general developers" <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 1:05:52 PM
Subject: [ptp-dev] Building live-dvd for terragrid

Greetings,

I need to set up the live-dvd environment today.  My current plan is to
start with the ptp-eclipse build from the main download page and add the
tau-specific plugins. Is there anything else I should add that isn't
installed by default?  (Gem/UPC stuff etc?)  And should I install the 5.0.1
release candidate or go with what we have now?

Thanks,
Wyatt